When: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9pm to Sat Oct 15, 2011 12am
Join us for an evening of great beers and authentic foods to celebrate the one year anniversary of the launch of FoodiesUSA.com; the introduction of our mobile app; and the launch of our new charity, Foodies Care, which a portion of the proceeds will go to!
Join us for:
1. Beer pairing dinner at the Bold City Grill, located in the Sheraton Hotel featuring Bold City Brews (5PM)
2. Oktoberfest style bier garden with authentic foods (7PM or 6PM VIP entrance)
3. or Both!
* Featuring foods by the German Schnitzel Haus
* Silent Auction to benefit Foodies Care
* Music by Rock 94.1 WSOS
* VIP entertainment that you won't want to miss!
Please go to www.FoodiesUSA.com/Oktoberfest for more details and to get your tickets now! Tickets are limited and will sell out quickly!
Must be 21 or older to purchase tickets and attend this event. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
** Don't miss the the Official Charity Keg Tapping on October 13th, also at the Sheraton Jacksonville Hotel starting at 7PM! A $5 cover gets you a free drink ticket with all proceeds going to Foodies Care.