The Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, FL April 27th – April 30th, 2016
Suwannee River Jam GUIDELINES, SUGGESTIONS AND GENERAL INFO
- The Suwannee River Jam Festival proudly returns to the magical Spirit of The Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, FL April 27th – April 30th, 2016
- The 2016 Suwannee River Jam Line Up includes Lynyrd Skynard, Big & Rich, Chase Rice, Chris Janson, Clay Walker, LOCASH, Big Smo, and more to come.
- Please join us for four days of music, art, camping and community as we gather along the banks of the famous Suwannee River.
- See suwanneeriverjam.com for more details
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- NOTICE: If you receive an error message when attempting to process your purchase, please call the park office at (386) 364-1683
The park is open 365 days a year and Suwannee River Jam goers are welcome to come early. Additional camping fees will apply if you choose to arrive at Suwannee River Jam before 8 am on Wednesday April 27.
Suwannee River Jam Tickets Include:
(4) days of great music –April 27 – May 30, 2016. Primitive Suwannee River Jam camping and upgraded Suwannee River Jam camping are available through The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park office (386-364-1683).
Suwannee River Jam Additional Camping Fees
Anyone arriving on Sunday thru Tuesday for the Suwannee River Jam prior to the event must pay a per person charge of:
$40 Suwannee River Jam Sunday (includes camping for Sunday $10, Monday $10, & Tuesday Day Before $20)
$30 Suwannee River Jam Monday (includes camping for Monday $10, & Tuesday Day Before $20)
$20 Suwannee River Jam Tuesday (includes camping for Tuesday Day Before $20)
Must have weekend Suwannee River Jam ticket in order to camp.
Who Needs a Suwannee River Jam Ticket?
Kids 6 and under receive free admission. Kids 12 and under needs a child ticket and must be accompanied by a ticketed adult. Everyone else must also have a ticket.
What Will Be There When You Arrive at Suwannee River Jam
Portable water* Restrooms and Port-o-lets* General Store* Ice* Information/lost and found center* Trash and Recycling stations* Campground Security* Bath Houses
What You Need To Bring With You to Suwannee River Jam:
Bug Repellent* Sunscreen* Trash bags* Flashlight &Batteries* Clothes* Tent* Sleeping Bags* Ear Plugs* Prescription Medication you may need.
What You DO NOT NEED To Bring With You Or Do While You Are Here:
Illegal drugs, weapons of any kind, Fireworks or unauthorized vending.
CAMPFIRES ARE PERMITTED IN THE Suwannee River Jam CAMPGROUNDS AS LONG AS AN ADULT ATTENDS THEM. FIREWOOD IS AVAILABLE AT THE GENERAL STORE.
Campfires should be attended at all times and extinguished before retiring for the night or leaving the site. Safe fire practices such as fire rings are enforced. Do not cut standing trees or bushes. Fines will be charged.
Suwannee River Jam Restroom Facilities
Restrooms are located at the Music Hall, John Condo Unit at the Jam Field. Bathhouses are located at Rees Lake, Horse Camping, Membership, and the Loop. Additional Port-o-lets will be located throughout the campgrounds.
Suwannee River Jam Locksmiths: A-1 Key & Lock (386) 362-1170
Anderson’s Tri-County Locksmiths (386)364-8011
Jasper Locksmith (386) 303-4551
USA Security Locksmith Service (386) 330-0399
Suwannee River Jam Towing
Dennis’ Garage (386) 364-4123